Visit our site often to learn how I am progressing with the revision of THE GHOSTS OF NOVEMBER, the only memoir written by a member of the Joint Humanitarian Task Force sent to Jonestown, Guyana to return the remains of the 914 Americans killed in the Jonestown Massacre.
RELIGIOUS FREEDOM AND CULTS WRITING CONTEST
1. The grand prizewinning entry will be published on this blog in November 2008.
2. You must be age 16 or over to enter.
3. Your entry must be an unpublished work by you, and be on the topic "Religious Freedom and Cults." All entries become the property of The Ghosts of November Blog and may be posted on the blog.
4. Entries must be typed and double-spaced. They are to be placed into the body of an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email must be "Writing Contest Entry." Entries must be received by 31 October 2008.
5. Please include the title of your piece on top of the piece.
6. Your essay should be no less than 500 and no more than 1000 words.
7. Send as many entries as you like.
8. Include the following on your entry email:
The winner shall receive a copy of the first edition of The Ghosts of November, personally autographed by me.